There are various types of SIM cards you can use for your mobile phones. (iPhone Sim Card sizes)Sometimes they can be middle sized as well as small. Since you have the knowledge about your SIM cards already, you should know how it is functioning and storing contact details and a few amounts of texts. The main question is, did you realize that in the little piece of memory of your SIM, program codes are saved? Basic applications fill this program space by giving the chance to the users to perform wireless activities such as; enabling service features and checking their phone balance, etc. Have you heard about iPhone SIM Toolkit?
Yes? or No?
It is an application which has been specially developed for iDevices.
Nowadays, getting to SIM applications facility is a simple undertaking in the event that you got an Android phone. If you have an Android phone you will see a symbol indicating a SIM icon which belongs to the application drawer, and you just simply have to tap it. But with iPhones, the whole task is not the same.
While Android phones provide SIM Toolkit App for the SIM applications, iPhones, iPads as well as other windows gadgets got SIM Application Menu. It is the center of the control of the KnowRoaming SIM Sticker. In order to get SIM Toolkit for your iPhone initially, you should apply the SIM sticker on the SIM and insert it inside the phone.
How to Access iPhone SIM Toolkit?
Unlike Android phones, you can’t just find any SIM representing symbols in iPhones. To access your SIM Toolkit there are several steps to follow.
- Go to Settings and select Mobile Data
- In Mobile Data select “SIM Applications”
- Now you have the access!! Do remember that the features are available in your menu depends on the item loaded in your SIM. Sometimes it is billing and payment options and sometimes it is about identifying missed calls and it varies all the time.
- SIM Applications iOS 11 & iOS 12
To find the SIM Application menu of Apple iOS 11 & iOS 12first you should go to settings and then select Mobile Data and after tapping it scroll down the list you get and find the SIM Application.
What to do when SIM Application is no longer visible?
If you can’t find SIM Application in your iPhone as usual first, please check if it has moved to another place in your home screen. You search option in your iPhone for this.
If you still can’t find it, you can re-download it. Before you do this there are several steps to follow.
- Sign in using your Apple ID you used originally purchasing the application. If you do not remember your Apple ID, ask for help.
- Then go to the App store and you will see an item named “Today” at the bottom right corner. Click it.
- You will see your photo at the top of the right corner. Tap it and then tap the “Purchased” icon.
- Then tap “not in this Device”
- After finding the application you want to purchase, download it.
iPhones and Android phones have different types of SIM Toolkits. For various types of iPhones, you should go through the instructions to get your iPhone SIM Toolkit.